3 Steps to e-Signature Security
Protected: Electronic & Digital Signature Capture
B2B White Paper prepared by Scriptel Corporation, 2020
Level up in 3 easy steps:
- Start by confirming that your desired enterprise solution takes data security seriously, as well as being scalable and easy to integrate.
- Then assess whether the e‐signature platform uses industry‐standard encryption levels and capture biometric data capture.
- Finally, be sure that the partner organization's support staff can and will respond quickly to IT, developer, and other queries.
in West Virginia is a great example.
The private, accredited institution serves students locally and—thanks to e‐learning—globally. Senior Analyst/Developer Brian Baum contacted us for help updating UC mailroom security and accountability practices to keep pace with the e‐commerce needs of students, staff, and faculty.
Baum said: "With Scriptel signature pads, we found a solution compatible with our current system and ready for future upgrades to our IT infrastructure." His ability to then seamlessly integrate a ScripTouch Magstripe LCD card reader‐equipped signature pad and ProScript interface—without the need to invest time or money in extensive development—resulted in:
- Added Layers of Security & Accountability,
- Better Utilization of Existing Systems, and,
- Expanded On‐Site Capabilities
UC now uses our technology to manage chain of custody for all incoming packages. Partnering with Scriptel even helped its mailroom go paperless! Moreover, anytime Baum had a question, our domestic support team replied within 24 hours. All of that led UC to order again. In the age of tech, it pays to ask: How can we simplify things while ensuring e‐signature security?