Last Updated: April 17, 2020
How to Use the Form
- To open and complete a fillable PDF form, you will need Adobe Reader, (version XI is recommended). If you do not have it installed on your computer, you may download the latest version free of charge from http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions.
- We recommend first downloading/saving the PDF form to your computer, and then opening it with Adobe Reader to fill it in. We do not recommend using any web browser to fill out the form. Most browsers have issues doing so.
- Save the fillable PDF to your computer by right-clicking on the form link and selecting “Save target as…” or “Save link as…”
- After the file is downloaded, open it in Adobe Reader by right-clicking the saved form, and choose “Open with Adobe Reader XI” from the list of available options.
- Fill out the form by using Adobe Reader. You can type information directly into each field or cut-and-paste text from your own word processor. Save the PDF after you have filled it out. (If you need to, you can open the file later and add or change any information).
- Open your email client and insert the completed form as an attachment. Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warning: Macintosh system users Do not use the Preview program to fill in the PDF form. Adobe Reader is the only program that will allow you to work with the form properly, and allow us to read the results once back on a Windows machine. Most MAC users do not already have Adobe Reader. Please use the link above to install it on your machine. Restart your computer if prompted.