Yes! Just download the plugin you want and it will work with 32 and 64 bit Office applications. Visit our download page.
You will need
- A Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Isopropyl Alcohol — For the best results while cleaning your signature pad, it is recommended that you only use 91% or higher isopropyl alcohol. Anything less than 91% may contain additives like aromatics that could damage the pad.
- Unplug your signature pad from your computer.
- Depending on the model of your signature pad, you may be able to remove the stylus and USB connector cables, either at the top of the pad, or by removing the back panel. If you have such a model it is recommended that you remove the cables and panel before cleaning.
- Pour a small amount of isopropyl alcohol onto the microfiber cloth. Never pour directly onto the pad, as this could damage or even ruin your pad.
- Gently wipe the signature pad in any dirty areas. You may also want to clean the stylus if necessary.
- Let your signature pad dry before reconnecting it.
- Reconnect the stylus, USB connector and replace the back panel if applicable.
- Plug your pad back into your computer.
To verify that an EasyScript device is functional on any OS (Windows, Linux, or Mac) complete the following steps.
- Plug the EasyScript device into the computer.
- Navigate to https://ny.scriptel.com/ in a web browser.
- Place the cursor into the text box labeled "Sign Here."
- Sign on the device and press the "OK" button with the pen.
- Verify that text has appeared in the Signature String text box in the web browser.
- If the signature appears garbled or incomplete, click the "Report a Problem" button and provide your contact details, problem description and serial number (on bottom of signature pad) and our support team will be in contact with you to resolve the problem.
To verify that a ProScript device is functional complete the following steps:
- Plug the device into a USB port on the computer.
- Download and install Sign & Save from the Scriptel Support Downloads page.
- Run “Sign and Save.”
- In the lower left hand corner an icon will appear. A green icon indicates that the device is connected. A gray icon indicates that no device was found.
- If a green icon is present, draw a signature on the device and check that the signature appears in the “Sign and Save” application.
Yes, but only signature pads with LCD screens can be updated. This is how you check the firmware version and update it if needed.
- Plug your device into a USB port on the computer.
- Download and install ScripTouch Toolbox from the Scriptel Support Downloads page.
- Run ScripTouch Toolbox.
- You should see a green icon in the lower left corner indicating that your device is connected.
- Go to the Firmware tab.
- If a newer version of firmware is available you will see a message indicating such.
- Click "Download," then "Yes," and follow the directions on the LCD screen of your signature pad.