Last Updated: February 28, 2018
Our Return Policy can be summarized as:
- Step 1: Contact us to request an RMA number.
- Step 2: Securely package the unused product(s), insert a sheet marked with the RMA number, and mark the outside of the package with the RMA number.
- Step 3: Ship the package to us.
The full text of the Return policy, excerpted from our Sales Terms, follows:
- 5. Return Policy.
- 5.1 First Step.
- In the event that Customer is dissatisfied with any Product for any reason and such Product is still in its original, unused condition, Customer may return the Product only in accordance with the steps set forth in this Section. For the first step, Customer shall notify Scriptel of Customer’s intention to return a Product, and Customer shall provide such notice within thirty (30) calendar days after such Product is delivered to Customer. If Customer fulfills the first step within such period, Scriptel shall provide a return material authorization (“RMA”) number or other return permission to Customer, including an RMA number. Such RMA shall be valid only for forty-five (45) days from the date of issue. If Customer ships a Product to Scriptel without an RMA number, Scriptel shall have the right to decline receipt of such shipment, hold such Product and ship it back to Customer once Customer pays in advance for the cost of such shipment, and dispose of or resale such Product if Customer fails to make such advance payment within ninety (90) days after Scriptel’s notice to Customer.
- 5.2 Second Step.
- For the second step, Customer shall ship the undesired Product to Scriptel with shipping insurance for the full Price of the Product, and Customer shall return such Product in its original box and packaging including all components, parts, items and documentation which were part of the original shipment to Customer, together with an RMA number issued by Scriptel. Customer shall mark the RMA number on the shipping package. Customer shall be responsible for properly packaging the Product, paying all shipping costs, and paying any other taxes, fees or charges associated with transporting the Product to Scriptel. CUSTOMER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT DURING SHIPMENT TO SCRIPTEL.
- 5.3 Restocking Fee.
- If Scriptel determines that the returned Product is in its original, unused condition, has not been damaged or mistreated, has no signs of use, scratches, wear or tear, and is in condition for resale as new, Scriptel shall refund to Customer, the Price paid for such Product less a restocking fee equal to twenty-five percent (25%) of such Price. For clarity, if Customer’s order includes a batch of Product units of the same model, such restocking fee shall apply to each of the Product units within such batch.
Download our Returns Policy
Adobe PDF, Nov 24, 2021 (107.03KB)