Scriptel USB LCD signature pads are priced over $100 lower per pad than equivalent competitor pads and are fully compatible with Epic eSignature in Hyperspace (including the Home Health Remote Client) versions 2012-2018 and beyond. Scriptel offers a plugin for Epic Hyperspace which provides all the features available from the Epic eSignature API, including navigation buttons on the signature pad for multi-signature forms and multi-lingual annotations.
If you are interested in Scriptel's wireless signature capture solution, view the mSign product page.
The Scriptel solution uses native USB end-to-end, is verified Citrix Ready, and is easily supported with any system configuration, including:
- With application publishing ("VDA") such as hosted Epic, Citrix XenApp or VMware RDSH
- With desktop publishing ("VDI") such as Citrix XenDesktop or VMWare Horizon View
- Using full clients (Receiver, Horizon View or local), thin clients (all brands) and zero clients (Teradici-type)
- With "double hops" and even including session "roaming" from a station without a signature pad to a station with one and no need to restart the session
- Use on the same Epic servers that support competitor signature pads without interference
Scriptel's signature pads are attractive to Epic customers, not only for larger deployments or "fleet replacements", but also for "as needed" replacements of old or failing competitor pads and for smaller new department expansions and clinic openings. Native USB end-to-end is future-proof compared with competitor products using virtual serial connections (COM ports). With side-by-side use of Scriptel pads and competitor pads, Epic customers can lower their annual budget for signature pad purchases and achieve a positive ROI on the initial test and evaluation even without a major deployment.
Scriptel's experienced support team is there to help you from the initial proof-of-concept (POC) call through deployment. If your system configuration does not support robust generic USB device forwarding, Scriptel will provide its own virtual channel tool, ScripTouch Remote, which is licensed per pad that needs it.
After initial deployment, Epic customers may also wish to sign up for a Scriptel Extended Support Agreement which provides a fixed annual cost for additional support services, over the standard RMA service and the Scriptel RapidCare overnight advanced replacement service.
ScripTouch Plugin for Epic
- Uses standard Epic eSignature API
- Supported over Citrix, VMware, and Windows Server or local
- Easily works alongside competitor plugins on same Epic servers
- Compatible with Epic Hyperspace 2012-2018 and beyond
- Same plugin software also supports wireless signature (mSign)
Download Brochure and Pricing
Epic Systems Compatible Product Data Sheets and PricingAdobe PDF (4,467k), Last updated: May 14, 2019
Why We Recommend LCD Signature Pads for Use with Epic
The ScripTouch for Epic plugin was designed with LCD displays in mind. Although non-LCD pads will work fine, users will not get the advantage of seeing their signature and being able to navigate signature fields from the pad.
Above is an illustration of the navigation buttons for Epic signatures.