ScripTouch Assist is a helper app for the EasyScript 3.0 API.
- Change between EasyScript and ProScript protocols on the pad.
- In EasyScript modes, turn data streaming on or off.
- In EasyScript modes, turn data compression on or off.
- Change the hotkey for ScripTouch Assist.
- Uses encrypted signatures.
- Connects at USB level.
Installing and Using the ScripTouch Assist Application
- Install ScripTouch Assist by following these directions.
- To use ScripTouch Assist follow these directions.
- Windows 7 – 10
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6+
- 20 Megabytes of Hard Disk Space