Some units work with my software and others do not. Could there be differences in firmware?
Yes, but only signature pads with LCD screens can be updated. This is how you check the firmware version and update it if needed.
- Plug your device into a USB port on the computer.
- Download and install ScripTouch Toolbox from the Scriptel Support Downloads page.
- Run ScripTouch Toolbox.
- You should see a green icon in the lower left corner indicating that your device is connected.
- Go to the Firmware tab.
- If a newer version of firmware is available you will see a message indicating such.
- Click “Download,” then “Yes,” and follow the directions on the LCD screen of your signature pad.