How do I install Google Docs and Sheets for my ProScript Device?
- If you have a ProScript interface (model number ending in a 0 or 5) you will also need to install the latest version of ScripTouch OmniScript which can be found on the Scriptel Downloads page.
- Navigate to the Template:URL and click the “+FREE” button.
Note: Google Docs and Google Sheets are two separate installations with two different URLs.
- Click on “Continue” to allow the installation.
- Click on “Allow” to complete the installation.
- Open the document you want to sign in Google Docs or Google Sheets
- Click on “Add-ons” near the top of the page, then…
- For Google Docs: Click “ScripTouch Sign and Save for Google Docs,” and then “Sign Document.”
- For Google Sheets: Click “ScripTouch Sign and Save for Google Sheets,” and then “Sign Spreadsheet.”
- Once the application sidebar opens click on the “Click Here to Sign” button.
- Sign on your signature pad now. Be sure to press “OK” once you have finished signing.
- Click on the “ADD SIGNATURE” button below your signature. You may also change some aspects of the signature using the options below before adding.
- With the signature added to your document you may now re-position, by clicking and dragging, and resize the signature, by clicking and dragging the handles along the outside of the box, if necessary.
Scriptel ScripTouch ProScript models