Scriptel signature pads are fully compatible with Google Sheets through the use of our ScripTouch Sign and Save Google Sheets Signature add-on. This plugin uses the standard Google Apps Script to provide support for electronic signatures in Google Docs.
Get a free copy of ScripTouch Sign and Save for Google Sheets Signature Add-on, by following the instructions below. There is no need to add it to your cart or check out.
Google Sheets Signature Add-on Features
- Allows for signature capture from all standard ScripTouch signature pads (both EasyScript and ProScript models).
- Compatible with most browsers
- Makes full use of Google Apps Script
- EasyScript compatible
- OmniScript compatible
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all Scriptel Signature pads
- Configurable signature styles
NOTE: If you have a ProScript interface (model number ending in a 0 or 5) you also need to install the latest version of ScripTouch OmniScript, found on the Scriptel Downloads page.
An installation guide for OmniScript can be found here. This does not apply to EasyScript interfaces (model numbers ending in 1 or 6).