Scriptel Sponsors Latino Tax Fest Hosted by LTPA at MGM Grand
U.S. Dept. of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency data show that the nation's 1.74 Million Latino business owners greatly impact the U.S. economy. They do that by generating roughly $61.3 Billion in combined yearly income.
Scriptel Corporation is taking note. So are members of the Latino Tax Professionals Association (who help Latino business owners account for those numbers) with 2,000-plus attending Latino Tax Fest July 31 thru Aug. 2 at the MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas.
"The work the LTPA and its members do is critical," says Scriptel President and CEO Stephan Herron. "The annual Latino Tax Fest is a way to celebrate that together."
Scriptel—the world leader in digitizing and eSignature technology—is a Sponsor of the tax update, training, and networking event for tax preparers, accountants, and others. Visit Booth # 74 for a warm, "Bienvenidos!" and for tips on doing business.
Scriptel's most popular tax preparer solutions are compatible with Adobe, CrossLink, Intuit, TaxWise, uTax and other titles. They include: Scriptel software-integrated APIs and ScripTouch electronic signature pads, mSign apps, and Sign and Save software.
"Our handwriting recognition and document management tools," adds Herron, "let Latino tax professionals securely and accurately file client tax data."
Earn IRS Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) credits and/or California Tax Education Council (CTEC) credits. Take tax courses en Español or in English. Enjoy a pool party, live music—y más. Scriptel has these additional tips for Latino Tax Fest participants:
- Register online at LatinoTaxFest.com.
- Become a member at LatinoTaxPro.org.
- Explore Vegas culture at TipsDeViajero.com.
If you'd like to take in a show, while attending the fest, consider the following:
- KÀ "Theatre Experience" – FREE, MGM Grand (12 & 12:30 pm, 7/31 & 8/4)
- KÀ by Cirque du Soleil – $69+, MGM Grand (7 pm & 9:30 pm, 8/1 & 8/4)
- Shania Twain – $39.95+, MGM Grand (Garden Arena, 8/4)
- Illusión Mental – $49.95+, Planet Hollywood (5:30 pm, 8/2 & 8/4) – The first of its kind in Las Vegas, this all-Spanish show stars El Mentalista Mexicano.
Visit Booth #74, email Sales@Scriptel.com or visit Scriptel.com to find out how you can grow your own tax business in time for next year's filings.